Workshop on Nano and Micro Manufacturing
The Workshop on Nano/Micro Manufacturing emphasizes the needs of manufacturers and technology users. Exhibitors will be able to enhance the attendee experience by exposing them to their products and services. Attendees will include leaders in nano and micro materials, devices, and systems.
Exhibitors gain visibility for their products or services to large and small companies, as well as to qualified buyers and will be participating in an event that is application and industry driven. The fee for exhibiting is $2,000. Exhibitor applications must be submitted by May 1, 2013.
- One registration fee waived per exhibitor
- One 8' draped table and two chairs
- One waste basket
- Pipe and drape backdrop and sides will be provided upon request at no charge
- Electricity can be arranged and will be provided at the conference organizers cost
- Exhibit hall will be locked after hours and displays can be left overnight
For more information, please contact Andy Oliver.
Download Application Form
- Exhibitors will be featured during the breaks, lunch, and poster sessions.
- Exhibitors can ship supplies to the Conference Center prior to event although storage charges may apply.
- Exhibitor setup will be for a 90 minute period the morning of the event prior to the Workshop Breakfast.
- Exhibitors who need to setup early should contact conference organizers.
- Exhibitor tear down will be between 3:30 pm and 5 pm on the last day of the Workshop.
- Shipping services such as UPS or FedEx are available locally.
- Exhibitors who wish to use delivery services or freight companies should contact the conference organizers.